To do this you need a db2 table you can write to.

After that it is a simple process to code the SAS Samples available.

I normally use PROC SQL and there is NO DB2 involved.

So search on support.sas.com  you should find some help there.

Just a quick search provided this

For example, if you submit a PROC PRINT statement that references a DB2 table,
the DB2 SQL query is displayed in the SAS log. SAS/ACCESS Interface to DB2
under z/OS generates this query.

libname mylib db2 ssid=db2;

proc print data=mylib.staff;
run;

proc sql;
select * from mylib.staff
   order by idnum;
quit;

So PROC SQL to a table you have update authority to should work.

Lizette