You may have reached a point where J/TIP may need to be changed to a JES2 exit.

Or... If you have any of the following products, could ease the transition

Trident Software         z/OSEM

MVS Solutions   Thruput Manager

DTS Software    Easy/Exit

There may be others as well.

Or the other process is to write a new JES2 Exit(s) to provide the same
function.

Lizette