Use the normal services (SWAREQ, RDJFCB, etc.) to get the DSNAMES/VOLSERs of
the STEPLIB libraries, and then

              CSVAPF REQUEST=QUERY

on each one.

The DEB applies to the entire DD statement.

On Fri, 18 Nov 2016 12:26:41 +0100 Charles Mills <charl...@mcn.org> wrote:

:>While we're discussing STEPLIB concatenations and APF authorization, is
:>there any fairly straightforward way for a running program to determine
:>"which STEPLIB concatenation[s] made me not APF-authorized?" (I suspect I
:>know the answer and it is No ...)
:>
:>I totally get the reason APF-authorization and STEPLIB concatenation is the
:>way it is, and I am not arguing with that at all. Here's the problem.
:>
:>As a software vendor, on new installs we often get customers saying "your
:>product puts out a message saying it is not authorized but we're sure we
:>authorized the library" and it is often a painful process taking them
:>through checking each concatenation. The dialog often turns argumentative
:>with the customer saying "WE TOLD YOU ALL THE LIBRARIES ARE AUTHORIZED" and
:>our support techs trying to explain that TESTAUTH says differently. Of
:>course it always turns out to be a typo or a bad volser or SMS versus not or
:>something like that. So far TESTAUTH has not been wrong once! <g>

:>So ... if our messages could readily say "not authorized -- check
:>STEPLIB(+2)" or "not authorized -- check SYS1.FOO.LOAD" it would be a big
:>help.

:>Even simpler question: is it possible for a program to check (only) its own
:>AC(1) bit?"

:>Again, I am looking for straightforward solutions. I'm not looking to
:>implement some huge library search process. I'm looking for something like a
:>bit in the DEB or something like that.

http://www.dissensoftware.com