Jose Ignaci Torrecilla Puente wrote:

>how can I know all the TSO-ISPF-ikjeft01(tso batch) commands executed by one
>user? What should I activate?

Only batch? What type of commands? Native TSO commands (ALLOC, ALU, etc.) or
custom REXX/CLISTS?

I think you should tell us what are you trying to solve or achieve?

>Second, how can I know who updated one member of one library (not by library
>stats)? What should I activate?

SMF record 42, subtype 21, 24, 25.

At least a$$uming you're using the standard access methods to your libraries.

If you're thinking of monitoring, for example, IEBCOPY usage of those members,
you're SOL.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht