I'm still alive. No problem with the job posting.

Darren
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Robert Bell [bell...@ghc.org]
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 5:15 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [IBM-MAIN] position available

Hello list,
Not certain the protocol any more or how to reach Darren for approval. Post
remembering that its sometimes easier to ask for forgiveness than permission!
Apologies if inappropriate.

I know of a storage manager/systems programmer position available in Seattle.
It is not a contract position and somebody with experience is needed, so if you
know of somebody who might be interested, have them contact me off-list for
further details!  Work from home or remote is a possibility but preference to
be on site.

Thanks,
Robbie Bell
bell...@ghc.org