This will be about the first nice thing I have ever said about KC! I got
into looking at the search option while researching a replacement for
LookAt. I have added this bookmark to my desktop:
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/search/

If you start there you can find things pretty well it seems to me. Here are
the results of some searches that seemed off the top of my head to be
typical of the things I look for:

IEBCOPY - second link found is the main article. Okay, that's an easy one.
STORAGE - Well, that's a tough one. I wanted the macro and it was down about
the twelfth link. STORAGE MACRO did better.
DD - perfect, first link the JCL reference, all of the other links
potentially useful.
strcpy - third link nailed it, but the first two were close enough that they
would probably work (strcpy for AIX and iSeries). Ditto printf.
TCB - I wanted the control block layout and there it was as about the tenth
link
DSAB - Control block layout the first link, with other helpful links for
GETDSAB and XTIOT.
SETPROG - first link nailed it, as did a search for SETPROG APF
START - first "failure" -- I wanted the console command. Got DB2 starts and
so forth. START CONSOLE, START SYSTEM, START COMMAND and START SYSTEM
COMMAND no better. START MVS found it. Not wonderful.
JOB STATEMENT - Bingo, first two links perfect.
LLILF - I wanted the instruction and struck out. Search gave me one link, to
a $HCCT example that uses LLILF. Ditto LHI and TRT. Seems like none of the
opcode mnemonics are searchable. But PRINCIPLES OF OPERATION finds it in the
third link.

You can expand a link right there on the search page so you can see if it is
what you want -- no need to leave the search page and come back.

I'm pretty much sold!

Charles