Venkat Kulkarni wrote:
>I should use SSL 992 port and with self signed certificate to enable SSL
on
>tso. Please correct me , if I am going in wrong direction.

I should have replied to your comment earlier, but better delayed than
never.

I recommended using a well managed, unexpired server certificate signed by
a well known certificate authority, not a self-signed certificate.
Otherwise your users' emulator clients are going to complain and/or require
extra configuration, and they should.

You can use a self-signed certificate for initial testing perhaps, but even
if you do I wouldn't spend much time configured that way.

Timothy Sipples
IT Architect Executive, Industry Solutions, IBM z Systems, AP/GCG/MEA
E-Mail: sipp...@sg.ibm.com