I think those tasks setup up themselves at IPL Time with the Security levels
they need and may not do much with the SAF.  I am unsure what an auditor it
thinking.

There is nothing that can use those address spaces - only z/OS

If services, for example in SMS, are requested, then SMS would use the USER's -
doing the request - credentials.

You might also want to ask on the RACF List to see what they say.  They
probably have more of an idea about auditors.

To join, if you have not done so, you can use this URL
  RACF  http://www.listserv.uga.edu/archives/racf-l.html

However, if it makes the auditor happy and it causes no harm, why not?

Lizette