Roger W Suhr wrote:
Yeah, but what kinds of jobs?  It doesn't matter, I won't go back to work for
IBM,  because their whole philosophy is outdated and backward.  To many levels
of management, who do only administrative work and talk your head off, but
don't have a clue what's going on in the industry.

My dear, albeit sour old friends, dig this:

IBM's main mission has always been mobilizing the talent to build, sell and
support breathtakingly
expensive bleeding-edge technology for organizations who cannot wait for the
consumer model.

IBM is going to deliver the first widely marketable Quantum Computer.

Happy days are here again!

--
Jack J. Woehr     # Science is more than a body of knowledge. It's a way of
www.well.com/~jax # thinking, a way of skeptically interrogating the universe