From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of willie bunter
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2016 10:15 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: TSO LINE COMMAND - EDIT MODE

Good Day To All,

Is there a way of filling columns 80 95 with blanks?  I have sequence commands
(please see below for an example) which I would like to remove.

00550003   **
00560000
00570001   *
00580003   **
00590000
00600001   *
00610003   **
00620000
00630001   *
00640003   **
00650000
00660001   *
00670003   **
00680000
00690001   *
00700003   **
00710000

I looked at using C P'00' " " 80 95 however since this is a huge dsn I was
wondering if there is a quicker way.  I also considered pressing the EOF key on
my keyboard on every line however since the file is quite large it would take
me a while.

Is there a line command I could issue to do what I want to do?  I remember in
ROSCOE I could issue the command FILL 80 95  and it would replace the numbers
with blank spaces.

Thanks

This email transmission and any accompanying attachments may contain CSX
privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the
intended addressee. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in
reliance on the contents of this email by anyone other than the intended
recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error
please immediately delete it and notify sender at the above CSX email address.
Sender and CSX accept no liability for any damage caused directly or indirectly
by receipt of this email.