From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of willie bunter
Sent: 16 December 2016 15:52
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: TSO LINE COMMAND - EDIT MODE

-- This email has reached the Bank via an external source --

Carmen,

I gave it a shot but I get message :No CHARS '¬' found
On Fri, 12/16/16, Carmen Vitullo <cvitu...@hughes.net> wrote:

 To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

 you can rerun that
 command for any other char or use the command to change any  non blank char in
those fields  I don't  have a system right now to test but I believe  C P'¬' NX
" " ALL  will change any NO BLANK CHAR to " "
 BLANK
 Carmen