What you have will look something like this:

//SMPCNTL  DD *
SET BDY(GLOBAL).
  RECEIVE SELECT(FMN2001) SYSMODS.
   SET BDY (TARGET).
   APPLY SELECT(FMN2001) RETRY(YES) REDO.
/*
//SMPPTFIN DD DATA,DLM=$$
++USERMOD (FMN2001) REWORK(201601) .
++VER (Z038) FMID(JADLD12) PRE(UI25246) .
++JCLIN.
//   EXEC  PGM=IEBCOPY
//DISTDD   DD  DSN=distribution library,DISP=SHR   [NOTE: make the DD
statement that on the DISTMOD parameter].
//TARGLIB  DD  DSN=target.library,DISP=SHR      [NOTE:  DD statement must
reflect target library]
//SYSIN  DD  *
   COPY OUTDD=TARGLIB,INDD=DISTDD
/*
++SRC(FMN2POPT) TXLIB(FMN2SRC) DISTLIB(AFMNSAM1) DISTMOD(distribution load
library).
   ***   Source code follows  ***

This should be all you need.

Adam