Hi List,

Maybe this is not the best please to ask for the information I'm looking
for, if so please kindly point me to the right direction.

Due to a recent tax reform, a customer needs to change the value added tax
(VAT).
Currently they have that value inserted as part of the program's code where
is used.
Now they are looking for the best way/practice to implement that kind of
variables.

Programs are Cobol, Cobol-CICS, JAVA; no databases only VSAM, PDS, PDSE and
sequential datasets.
Customer is z/OS 2.1.

Any suggestion/recommendation will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.