From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Nims,Alva John (Al)
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2017 1:25 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: (External):Re: REGION=0

From the MVS JCL Reference for z/OS 1.13:
"Two installation exits, IEFUSI and IEALIMIT, can also affect the size of the
user address space assigned to the job step."

Are one or both of these exits in use at your site?  I think you can code 0M,
but the exit will change that value and you may not see that it was changed.

Al Nims
Systems Admin/Programmer 3
UFIT
University of Florida