Peter Relson wrote:

>>The manual states   "The system only guarantees that installations can add
>>two FRRs"
>>Is that still true for zOS 2?
>Yes it is still true.

Thanks! I have searced around, but in what book is that written?

> That is not a statement about how much room there is for FRRs overall in the
> FRR stack (which, as it has long been, is 16 entries worth).

I see in 'z/OS MVS Diagnosis: Reference' (z/OS v2.1) this other, but limit:
'There is always one set of FRR stacks per processor.'

So how does it relate to what you wrote?

Just curious if you dont mind please!

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht