On Thu, 5 Jan 2017 17:02:23 +0000, Bill Bishop (TMNA) <bill.bis...@toyota.com>
wrote:

>Using STP, the local time changes automatically and I am not aware of any way
>prevent it.
>
>Is anyone aware of how to accomplish this?

My recollection was that you could disable the automatic adjustment of DST, and
the Redbook supports that memory...

"If the selected time zone does not support automatic adjustment or if the user
does not wish to use automatic adjustment of daylight saving time, select Set
standard time or Set daylight saving time depending on what is in effect at the
time that the change is made. "

See PDF page 93, indicated page 75 in:
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks/pdfs/sg247281.pdf

Scott Chapman