Paul Gilmartin wrote:

>(Trying again; trying not to fumble the links this time.)

That is all right. Only *after* I clicked, then I see this 'Make sure the web
address http://http is correct.'

Nasty habit of mine to click without looking! ;-)

... the same as putting your hand in a hole to see if there are any snakes are
sitting there...[1]  8-O

>o Is the -nn redirection used for load balancing which I thwart by bookmarking
> it explicitly?

Perhaps. I sometimes observed in the past that IBM pages starting with www-1,
www-2, www-3, www, etc, all have different varying loading times.

>o Or is www-03 stable so I should bookmark it?

Do what zMan said, keep your bookmarks up to date. PITA, but the only way to
survive...

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht

[1] - Last month I had to use a broom to move small Mozambique spitting cobra
(Naja mossambica) out of my home...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozambique_spitting_cobra