Hi all,
first of all many thx for your suggestions, here is what probably happened:
- one of my team mates is moving some old DS83K dasd volumes using TDMF to
a new DS8870 and one of the usercats that was opened was also moved (he
didn't noticed). So, catalog address space had the old UCAT location. This
ucat problem was solved after the job run.

But I'll work on DFDSS DUMP INCLUDE filters to avoid a wide catalog search.

Many thx to you all, A.Cecilio.