What version of z/OS are you running?

Here is a good description of the CEEDUMP layout
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSLTBW_2.2.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r2.ceea100/dumphd.htm

Enclave Storage         Shows the Language Environment heap storage. For C/C++
and PL/I routines, heap storage is the dynamically allocated storage. For COBOL
programs, it is the storage used for WORKING-STORAGE data items. This section
also shows the writeable static area (WSA) storage for program objects. Other
language-specific storage can appear in this section.

Lizette