Initially, the numeric / zero checks would not work like before.  I
know there is an parm to make it work like before in 6.1.  Not sure if
they applied it to 5.2.

IBM Cobol Documentation page.  Click on Version (6.1) then download
Migration guide.  Compare to 5.2 guide.
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27036733 & download PDF.

On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 8:37 PM, Farley, Peter x23353
<peter.far...@broadridge.com> wrote:
> Not my call, unfortunately.  Mgmt decision already made more than several
> levels above me.
>
> If there are any docs out there (preferably slide-type presentations suitable
> for mgmt) with technical justification(s) that could help change the
> decision, I'd appreciate pointers.
>
> Peter

Mike A Schwab, Springfield IL USA