Well, suffice it to say, Easytrieve allows one to define a variable following
the BPXWDYN non-REXX return variable structure and allows BPXWDYN to return a
value for use in the Easytrieve program.

After playing with different options all day, I have successfully called
Easytrieve with an INFO request, FREE request and ALLOC request.
All of these requests following BPXWDYN's non-REXX calling requirements.

Charles (Chuck) Hardee
Senior Systems Engineer/Database Administration
EAS Information Technology

Thermo Fisher Scientific
300 Industry Drive | Pittsburgh, PA 15275
Phone +1 (724) 517-2633 | Mobile +1 (412) 877-2809 | FAX: +1 (412) 490-9230
chuck.har...@thermofisher.com  | www.thermofisher.com

WORLDWIDE CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: Dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient,
or an employee or agent of a system responsible for delivering the message to
the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please inform the sender and delete all copies.