Mike,

I think you may be "spinning your wheels" because no one said from what
perspective exactly they want you to look into it.  Tell them you've done that,
then ask what specifically they want to know.

Are these people application types?
Do they want to know what's changed from v1.13 to v2.2?
PIN blocks are not going to change from one z/OS version/level to another; they
are part of Financial Transaction Specifications.  They are as old as the
hills.
Is PIN block encryption already in use on v1.13?  Or is it to be something new
when you get to v2.2?

You need to know what their basic concerns are.

Sent from my iPhone