Not a 'tool' exactly but I wrote a similar *raw* comparison job to do what
you're seeking.  It uses IDCAMS DCOLLECT SMSDATA() where SCDSNAME(ACTIVE) gives
you the equivalent values that are found in the current ACDS.  You then SuperC
that vs. the SCDSNAME() you're looking to activate/validate.

Unfortunately, there will always be deltas [1] if only for internal dates;  so
I wrote myself a SAS program that does a raw comparison, ignoring the record
header stuffs, and provides offsets & lengths that can be used with the
DCOLLECT records layouts in the AMS appendix.  That illustrated to me that the
information in 'Reserved' fields will *not* be equal.  Still, it, along with an
IDCAMS PRINT of both, made the manual investigation simpler and could be used
as backup documentation when printed/annotated/filed.

I'll bundle up the 10 member library for those that want.  (I never considered
it for CBT since it's *really* just an augmented SuperC.)

[1]  I just re-ran the job comparing the activating SCDS against the ACTIVE and
SuperC gives 980 deltas.  The SAS program 'wheedles' that down to 367 items to
check. (only 16 of those are non-SG related.)

-------->  signature = 8 lines follows  <--------
Neil Duffee, Joe Sysprog, uOttawa, Ottawa, Ont, Canada
telephone:1 613 562 5800 x4585                  fax:1 613 562 5161
mailto:NDuffee of uOttawa.ca     http:/ /aix1.uOttawa.ca/ ~nduffee
"How *do* you plan for something like that?"  Guardian Bob, Reboot
"For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."
"Systems Programming: Guilty, until proven innocent"  John Norgauer 2004
"Schrodinger's backup: The condition of any backup is unknown until a restore
is attempted."  John McKown 2015