On 8/02/2017 5:35 AM, Ed Jaffe wrote:
On 1/30/2017 7:29 AM, David Crayford wrote:
On 30/01/2017 10:57 PM, Nims,Alva John (Al) wrote:
I take exception to David's comment, because my shop is an exception.

Fair enough. But I would suggest you contact dovetail and see what kind of deal they can spin you. It may be turn out to be much cheaper then trying to cobble together your own solution!

Deal? Co:Z is available free of charge.

True, but if you want to put it into production then you will likely want to pay for support.