HI,

Does anyone know what the maximum USB flash drive size is you can use on the
HMC for the Version 2.x (Linux based) HMC's?

We added some maintenance to the z13s this weekend, and when the next backup
ran, it ended up giving us a message that it couldn't create it because it was
larger than 4GB (which is the VFAT restriction), we reformatted it as EXT2, but
we were wondering if there was any reason to not just go out and get a 128GB or
256GB USB drive (or a USB hard drive) and format it as EXT2, instead of the
small one that was provided with the z13s.  it really is a handy place to keep
the documentation and some recovery files, but we don't want to constrict the
backups by using space without knowing the limitations.

Does anyone know or know who we can ask?  Our CE doesn't seem to know the
answer and trial and error doesn't really make sense with a production box.

Brian