Hello Paul,

Yes, you're right... accordingly to the announcement site:

z/OS V2.3 is planned to run on these IBM z Systems servers:

   - IBM z13™
   - IBM z13s
   - IBM zEnterprise® EC12 (zEC12)
   - IBM zEnterprise BC12 (zBC12)

For a complete description of z/OS V2.3 software prerequisites, refer to *
z/OS V2R3 Planning for Installation* (GA32-xxxx), when available.

*Lucas Rosalen*
Emails: rosalen.lu...@gmail.com / *lrosa...@pl.ibm.com
<lrosa...@br.ibm.com>*
LinkedIn: http://br.linkedin.com/in/lrosalen