Hi Tom,

Last bit of your answer is exactly what this thread led me to think: Why
not using automount to get service filesystems mounted when applying
maintenance, for example?

Currently we have these mounts hard coded in one "service-only" BPXPRMxx
that we call before applying anything.
I'm thinking that I could make automount cause the same thing to happen
(service filesystem to be mounted to its directory) with one less step in
my job. I'll look into that for sure.

Radoslaw, weather is better now than 3 weeks ago, huh? :)

*Lucas Rosalen*
Emails: rosalen.lu...@gmail.com / *lrosa...@pl.ibm.com
<lrosa...@br.ibm.com>*
LinkedIn: http://br.linkedin.com/in/lrosalen