On Wed, 1 Mar 2017 08:37:27 -0600, Dana Mitchell wrote:

>If it's any help, as a temporary workaround in situations like this,  use the
>TSO SUBMIT command,  it won't try to allocate an SPFTEMPx. file.
>
>TSO SUB  DATASET.NAME(MEMBER)

That may require that you SAVE the member, which you may not always want
to do, or may not even have authority to do.  Or you could ALLOCATE a new
member and CREATE that.

I wrote an EDIT/VIEW macro that uses ISPF services to write directly to INTRDR.
My principal objective was to avoid the LRECL=80 limit.

-- gil