From: "David Geib" <dg...@us.ibm.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Friday, March 3, 2017 11:51:56 AM
Subject: Re: Can you use IDCAMS REPRO on zFS files

Please be aware of OA50872 when using IDCAMS REPRO and ZFS file systems.

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?crawler=1&uid=isg1OA50872

snip from the APAR
The ONLY supported and proper use of REPRO pertaining to zFS
filesystems is to REPRO an existing zFS into a
newly defined VSAM LDS THAT HAS NOT HAD THE IOEAGFMT UTILITY
run against it to make it a viable zFS filesystem.