Worst case scenario, the TYPE26 JES Purge Record Contains three fields
that might you can control for accounting purposes  using RACF to control
which USERID can access which Library (but I don't think MEMBER name control
is available).

      SUBMUSER $EBCDIC8. /*SMF26SUI*SUBMITTING*USERID */
      NOTIFYND $EBCDIC8. /*SMF26NN-JOB END EXECUTE*NOTIFY*NODE*/
      NOTIFYUS $EBCDIC8. /*SMF26NU-JOB END EXECUTE*NOTIFY*USERID*/

Barry

Merrilly yours,

 Herbert W. Barry Merrill, PhD
 President-Programmer