On 7/04/2017 9:50 PM, Erin Farr wrote:
Hi,
     Our site is currently in the very early stages of dabbling with
Apache Spark on z and was wondering if there is a Listserver or Forum
specifically for Apache Spark on z.

Thanks, Roger
We now have a forum on DeveloperWorks.  Tag questions with zos-spark.
The link is here:
https://developer.ibm.com/answers/topics/zos-spark/

(sending this to list server this time)

I wish IBM would start to embrace Stack Overflow a little bit more as the user experience is far superior to DeveloperWorks both in terms of UX and effeciency.

Thanks,
Erin
Erin Farr                                      IBM z/OS Platform for Apache
Spark
ef...@us.ibm.com                  (845) 435-1966  (IBM tieline) 295-1966