From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Dyck, Lionel B. (TRA)
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2017 9:07 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Pipes

Does anyone have a SHARE proceedings CD with these two presentations that you
would be willing to share:

"Plumbers Who Dump CVTs and the Control Blocks that Love Them:    MVS/TSO
Pipelines for Systems Programmers", SHARE February 1999, Session 2875, Hobart
Spitz, Paine Webber

"Two Dimensional Pipes:    How CMS Pipelines Differs from UNIX Pipes", SHARE
97, Summer 2001, Session 9109, Marty Zimelis, Computer Associates

Lionel B. Dyck
Mainframe Systems Programmer - TRA
Enterprise Operations (Station 200) (005OP6.3.10) Information and Technology,
IT Operations and Services

  • Pipes Dyck, Lionel B. (TRA)
    • Re: Pipes Nims,Alva John (Al)
    • Re: Pipes Cheryl Watson