I think maybe. We had an RFP open and RCA bid on it and were in the final
round. I think they called it the Octoputer. Then they made a $10M dollar
accounting mistake and Sarnoff pulled the plug on their computer business.
Anyway the winner was Sperry and they chunked in an RCA Spectra 70 for
conversion purposes.
Bruce Black from FDR had a lot of experience. I was just a grunt Fortran
programmer but it looked like MVT or so. The systems guys said it ran OK but
they found that some of the interrupt stacks were corrupted during error
processing.

In a message dated 4/16/2017 9:52:11 P.M. Central Daylight Time,