On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 12:12 PM, Nathan Astle <tcpipat...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Cross posted
>
> For some reason the IBM sites are not opening
>
> Can someone please help me out with the below error explanation
>
> EZZ6011I TELNET1 BPX1SOC FAILED, RC = 00000070 RSN = 12CA00B6
>

> Nathan

​Use the TSO or UNIX shell command "bpxmtext" with the RSN. I.e. bpxmtext
12ca00b6 . It responds:

BPXTCSOC 08/24/08
JRPfsSuspend: The PFS is waiting to restart.

Action: If there is a WTOR prompt on the operator console the PFS will be​
restarted when the reply is issued. Otherwise, the PFS will be restarted by
its own procedures. Close and reopen the socket or file descriptor and retry
the request again after the PFS is active.  This value may also be returned
if
there is a configuration problem and the address space is not connected to
the
proper PFS.

​I'm not too sure what is actually causing this problem. But perhaps the
WTOR will have better information in it.​

--
"Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is
ancient. It's called 'rain'." -- Michael McClary, in alt.fusion

Maranatha! <><
John McKown