I asked one of the ICSF developers about this.  Here is his reply:
There is no way to create a new entry in the CKDS from an existing entry using
KGUP.

The way I would do it would be to write a program to do the following:
•       Call CSNBKRR2 to get the key token
•       Call CSNBKRC2 to create a new entry in the CKDS with a different label.

This will work as long as the customer doesn't have the key store policy
control to prevent duplicate tokens in the CKDS enabled. The key store policy
controls are documented in the ICSF Administrator's Guide.