[Default] On 25 Apr 2017 09:24:18 -0700, in bit.listserv.ibm-main
rpomm...@sfgmembers.com (Pommier, Rex) wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I have what I am suspecting will be an easy question but I haven't found the
>answer yet.  We have jobs that, while running, they will display message
>"program-name IS UNRESOLVED/UNCALLABLE" multiple times on the console as well
>as in the programmer's job log.  Is the elimination of these messages
>something that can be accomplished by a binder parameter change or something
>else fairly uncomplicated?  The problem I'm dealing with is some of these
>programs generate this message repeatedly for the same program name, and it
>occurs hundreds of thousands of times in a single execution of a program.

Why is the message being displayed?  Would creating a dummy module
(IEFBR14 with the program name) solve the problem?  I am assuming the
program(s) are being dynamically called if from COBOL or loaded/linked
at run time if from another language thus making the binder
irrelevant.  Are these jobs producing correct output?

Clark Morris