Hello Group,

I have requirement to send GDG file to unix  system using SFTP, but OPUT
command was not accepting this, So, I thought of  adding one more
additional step into Job for coping GDG dataset to PS file and then PS file
copy unix directory and then use SFTP to transfer file to other system .

Now, I used below JCL to create GDG and then copying the dataset.

//DEFGDG  JOB 7330,'TEST',

//             MSGCLASS=T,NOTIFY=&SYSUID,REGION=4096K

//BUILD  EXEC  PGM=IDCAMS

//SYSPRINT DD  SYSOUT=*

//SYSIN    DD  *

   DEFINE GDG (NAME(TEST.TEST.TEMP)  -

               SCRATCH                                    -

               NOEMPTY                                    -

               LIM(7))

/*

//STEP1 EXEC PGM=IEFBR14

//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*

//SYSUT2   DD DSN=TEST.TEST.TEMP(+1),

//      DISP=(NEW,CATLG,DELETE),DCB=(LRECL=80,RECFM=VB,BLKSIZE=800),

//       SPACE=(TRK,(2,20),RLSE),UNIT=3390

//SYSIN DD DUMMY

/*

//TESTSOL JOB (7330),MSGCLASS=X,CLASS=A,NOTIFY=&SYSUID

//STEP1     EXEC PGM=SORT

//SYSPRINT  DD  SYSOUT=*

//SORTIN    DD  DSN=TEST.TEST.TEMP(0),UNIT=3390,

//          VOL=SER=TSO020

//SORTOUT   DD DSN=TEST.TEST.TEMP.TEST,UNIT=3390,

//          VOL=SER=TSO020

//SYSIN     DD   *

      SORT FIELDS=COPY

OR below JOB

//OP117SOL JOB (7330),MSGCLASS=X,CLASS=A,NOTIFY=&SYSUID ,TYP

//STEP1 EXEC PGM=IDCAMS

//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*

//INDD  DD DSN=TEST.TEST.TEMP(+1),UNIT=3390,

//         VOL=SER=TSO020

//OUTDD DD DSN=TEST.TEST.TEMP,UNIT=3390,

//         VOL=SER=TSO020

//SYSIN DD *

  REPRO -

  INFILE(INDD) -

  OUTFILE(OUTDD)

/*

Both of these above job produce same error is

IEF286I OP117SOL STEP1 SORTIN - DISP FIELD INCOMPATIBLE WITH DSNAME

IEF272I OP117SOL STEP1 - STEP WAS NOT EXECUTED.

Please correct me, where I am wrong in this whole proess.

Regards
Venkat