An easy Internet search

DFSORT SMF JCL

Will get you this link (watch the wrap)

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLTBW_2.2.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r2.icha800/icetool.htm

ICETOOL comes with DFSORT and can do what  you want.

You did not say how you wanted the output presented. So just giving you JCL
will not be complete.

Tell us the format of the report you want to produce

Side Note:  On the CBTTAPE.ORG is a utility called DAF.  It can process any SMF
record and provide all of the fields in a readable format.

Lizette