1) Finally, we wanted all STC JES DD to be spin off at morning 9 AM daily.

2) So, I set my STC Job class to

RESPONSE=TST1

  $HASP837 JOBCLASS(STC)

  $HASP837 JOBCLASS(STC)       AUTH=(ALL),BLP=YES,COMMAND=EXECUTE,

  $HASP837                     CONDPURG=YES,DSENQSHR=ALLOW,

  $HASP837                     IEFUJP=YES,IEFUSO=YES,JESLOG=(SPIN,

  $HASP837                     +0:15),LOG=YES,MSGLEVEL=(1,1),

  $HASP837                     MSGCLASS=Z,OUTDISP=(HOLD,HOLD),

  $HASP837                     OUTPUT=YES,PERFORM=000,PROCLIB=00,

  $HASP837                     QAFF=(ANY),REGION=0004M,SWA=BELOW,

  $HASP837                     TIME=(000120,00),TYPE26=YES,

  $HASP837                     TYPE6=YES

3) My MSGCLASS Z is set to

RESPONSE=TST1

 $HASP842 OUTCLASS(Z)

 $HASP842 OUTCLASS(Z)  OUTPUT=PRINT,BLNKTRNC=YES,

 $HASP842              OUTDISP=(PURGE,HOLD),TRKCELL=NO

3) After all this above changes, I restarted my one of the STC task , IMS
address space to test and result is

a) I am able to spin JES DD manually by using "W" command or by using /$T
JQ(IMS12IMS),SPIN,DDNAME=JESMSGLG command and I can see output in held
queue.

b) But if you look at changes, I made above in my JESLOG parameter in STC
class to start spin in every 15 min, it’s not starting. I am not able to
find root cause of this issue now.

I want to know that what more I am missing to start this automated SPIN
working for my all STC task