On Thu, 18 May 2017 19:56:27 +0700, Robin Atwood wrote:

>What is the situation of a module that is loaded from an authorised library
>but was linked with AC=0? Is it authorised? Can it get authorised?

Loaded by whom?

When you EXEC PGM=x, if program X is linked AC=1 and is loaded from
an APF authorized library, and all JOBLIB/STEPLIB libraries are APF
authorized, the address space is authorized.

If program X, running in an authorized address space loads program Y,
it does not matter whether program Y is linked AC=0 or AC=1. It must
come from an APF authorized library. The address space is still authorized.
The system can't tell when control passes between program X and
program Y.

This simplified version of what happens is basic APF authorization stuff.
I would expect that anyone who wants to do what you propose would
have a thorough understanding of this.

--
Tom Marchant