On Sun, 21 May 2017 18:33:54 -0400 Joseph Reichman <reichman...@gmail.com>
wrote:

:>I was under the impression that when you scheduled a SRB with the STOEKN
:>parm either on the SCHEDULE macro or on the IEAMSCHED macro the address
:>space where you invoke the SCHEDULE/IEAMSCHED is

:>The HOME asid and where the SRB runs is the primary. Now looking at the
:>authorized assembler guide its say that      "STOKEN specifies that the SRB
:>routine is to receive control in the address space specified by the target
:>STOKEN and with PASID=SASID=HASID".

:>I had coded the SRB referencing storage in the SRB address space and
:>returning it in the private address space of the SRB invoker with alet=2 I
:>guess I can do SSAR to that address space and use ALET of 1

Will work "fine" as long as the SRB issuer remains swapped in (and you do not
take page faults).

http://www.dissensoftware.com