From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Timothy Sipples
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 12:23 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: you can request improvements to IBM Knowledge Center using the RFE
process now

Allan Staller wrote:
>The RAS for the support systems needs to be as least on the same order
>of magnitude as the systems they are supporting.

That'd be lovely, but unfortunately it's not possible. The public Internet, and
your particular connection to it, simply doesn't offer that assurance.

Fortunately the IBM Knowledge Center is a base z/OS operating system feature.
Please take advantage of it.

Timothy Sipples
IT Architect Executive, Industry Solutions, IBM z Systems, AP/GCG/MEA
E-Mail: sipp...@sg.ibm.com

::DISCLAIMER::

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information
could be intercepted, corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in
transmission. The e mail and its contents
(with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on
the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the
author and may not necessarily reflect the
views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction,
dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written
consent of authorized representative of
HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please
delete it and notify the sender immediately.
Before opening any email and/or attachments, please check them for viruses and
other defects.