On May 30, 2017, at 5:16 AM, R.S. <r.skoru...@bremultibank.com.pl> wrote:

> 99 libraries on APF.
> Majority of them comes from IBM (z/OS and its components, DB2, CICS, etc.)
> Some from ISV's.
>
> One is for our code, and this is the most important part of the list!
> We do care about its content. In short words: every member has a description
> and owner (admin/sysprog) assigned. New members have to be accepted.

That’s similar to what we have; I counted 94 APF libraries, all but three from
IBM or ISVs. (For several of the ISV libraries we have two versions, the
current version and the previous in case we have to revert.) One of the two
with our code is for VTAM USSTABs; another is essentially user exits for an ISV
product.

--
Pew, Curtis G
curtis....@austin.utexas.edu