Steely Mark,

Assuming you always have more than 1 job to extract in the DA queue, you
can use SDSF block commands  (//X - //) and extract the entire log.  You
can use utility of choice ( I used SORT) to extract out the contents you
like. Some thing like this

//**************************************************************
//* DELETE IF OUTPUT DATASET EXISTS                            *
//**************************************************************
//STEP0100 EXEC PGM=IEFBR14
//DD01     DD  DSN=&SYSUID..SDSF.OUTPUT,
//             DISP=(MOD,DELETE),UNIT=SYSDA,
//             SPACE=(TRK,(1,0),RLSE)
//*
//**************************************************************
//* EXTRACT THE ENTIRE JOB OUTPUTS IN DA FOR PREFIX 'CICS'     *
//* USING SDSF BLOCK COMMANDS (//X - //)                       *
//**************************************************************
//STEP0200 EXEC PGM=SDSF,PARM='++30,256'
//ISFOUT   DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSUDUMP DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSTSPRT DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSOUT   DD SYSOUT=*
//DATAOUT  DD DSN=&SYSUID..SDSF.OUTPUT,
//            DISP=(NEW,CATLG,DELETE),
//            SPACE=(CYL,(25,25),RLSE),
//            RECFM=FB,LRECL=133,BLKSIZE=0
//ISFIN    DD *
PRE CICS*
DA
PRINT FILE DATAOUT
FIND 'CICS'
++//X
FIND 'CICS' LAST
++//
PRINT CLOSE
END
/*
//**************************************************************
//* EXTRACT THE JESMSGLG FOR EACH JOB LOOKING FOR THE TIME     *
//**************************************************************
//STEP0300 EXEC PGM=SORT
//SYSOUT   DD SYSOUT=*
//SORTIN   DD DISP=SHR,DSN=&SYSUID..SDSF.OUTPUT
//SORTOUT  DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSIN    DD *
  OPTION COPY
  INCLUDE COND=(2,2,ZD,EQ,NUM,AND,
                4,1,CH,EQ,C'.',AND,
                5,2,ZD,EQ,NUM,AND,
                7,1,CH,EQ,C'.',AND,
                8,2,ZD,EQ,NUM)
/*

P.S : The block command will fail if you just have 1 active job in the DA
queue.

Thanks,
Kolusu