I'm trying to use the new Java-less Operating System Messages console on the HMC. My version is Blippy McBlipperson, which makes it extremely difficult to use, because you can't watch it. As new messages are sent to the console, the display collapses and expands at least 10x/sec. Anybody else's HMC console behave this way? If so, what was IBM thinking? We had to submit RFE's to get them to remove Java, do we have to submit more requirements to make it usable?

Regards,
Tom Conley