On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 20:47:50 -0500, Paul Gilmartin <paulgboul...@aim.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 19:43:18 -0500, Mark Zelden wrote:
>>
>>No, what I meant was you can direct those DDs to a standard MVS file as
>>opposed to only a unix file  ...
>>
>I'm not sure what meaning "standard" conveys.  Would it be
>better to say "modal"?

I don't even know why I'm responding to such pedantry when I'm sure 100% of
everyone that reads this list knows exactly what I meant, but maybe you would
prefer the term "classic" or "legacy".  I don't think I've ever heard someone
call the
original MVS data set a "modal data set".

Best regards,

Mark
ITIL v3 Foundation Certified
mailto:m...@mzelden.com