Scott, if I could add, they way the information is shared is so different.
Wikis don't ask why. Wikis don't make suggestions or recommendations. Wikis do
not promote discussions.
Wikis are great if you want to know the parameter values.
The history and life cycle is not there.
I am an old guy but I learned more from my mentors than anything else.
I read and reread the manuals
I enjoy the social interaction

Sent from my iPhone