I'm working on updating my SCRT job to V24.11.0 and I need to install the IBM
jzos Launcher.  When I try to download the JZOS Batch Launcher and Toolkit
Installation and User's Guide [PDF]  I get a request from
ftp:\\public.dhe.ibm.com requires a user name and password.  My normal IBM ID
doesn't seem to work for this, and the Google doesn't seem to turn up any
reachable copies....  anybody have a working link for this document?

Trying this one:
ftp://public.dhe.ibm.com//software/Java/Java71/JZOS/jzos_users_guide_v7.pdf

Dana