> On Jul 6, 2017, at 2:02 AM, Vernooij, Kees (ITOPT1) - KLM
> <kees.verno...@klm.com> wrote:

Kees:

Sigh…. it is not only IBM .. APPLE and their ICLOUD absolutely stinks in
reliability. I can’t tell you the number of times I have gotten a message from
APPLE telling me there is a problem.
Yes it is fixed in an hour or two.
On the other hand GOOGLE has *NEVER* been down for me. IBM should try for
Google’s up time, IMO. Look, they said don’t worry you don’t need paper books
anymore. We do, just because IBM can’t get their act together on availability
(which IBM has claimed they are KING). The KING no longer has any clothes.
Stay with paper. Especially during a blackout.

Ed