Radoslaw Skorupka wrote:

>I don't like z/OSMF and truly hate its setup. All installations I know do not
>use it.

Welcome in my company, now then you will also really truly fully hate hate HATE
OMEGAMON and NETVIEW with all its octopus-like children systems with all its
sucking tentacles...

At least some hurting PITA things are at least shared by different teams. Each
team is struggling with his own part (RACF, OMVS, Base z/OS, TCP/IP, SMS team)

We discarded NETVIEW because it is a hungry pacman-hog - it ate memory, CPU,
disk and slowing JES2 by constantly scanning SYSLOG to intercept messages...

Mind you, I'm not blaming big blue, it is just that to get these products
working, it is a full time project lasting a long time. But, once you get them
working and in production, they're real marvels.

Now, my RACF part for z/OSMF is finished, it is other teams turn to have this
nice PITA... ;-[

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht